Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still

Tyrant!!!!

Tyrant (King, #2)Tyrant by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent follow up to King! I loved it! It even surprised me here and there, which is always a big plus!! The alpha maleness continues in Tyrant, King was all MINE MINE MINE again=)) Ohhhh I just love that!

"King pounded on his chest with a closed fist."

Ahhhh total caveman, in all the best ways! I seriously am obsessed with how fearless, strong and bold King was. I just wanted to cheer so many times!

Bear!!! He was just as loved in this one for me! I already have an image of Bear in my mind and its OH SO GOOD=) Can't wait for his book!!

This is a must read series!

 photo debbyryannewhair.jpg

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment