Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still

Stone Deep!!

Stone Deep (Stone Brothers, #3)Stone Deep by Tess Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm the last Stone unturned or I guess the last Stone wolf.

I am totally and completely and utterly yours Slade Stone!! Slade was the most hilarious Stone brother!!! I laughed out loud so many times:)) He was tough as nails, just like his brothers. He's part superman you know?!:) Colt and Hunter had some appearances YES!!! These brothers are just the hottest things!!! I loved every book of this series. It's a must read!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment