Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
RicochetRicochet by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't tell you how exciting it is to get my hands on something as amazing as Ricochet. A book that for hours afterwards i'm still texting, tweeting, fb'ing, pinteresting about. I was smiling like a loon! I greedily read this in every spare moment I had. I would read it walking from the parking garage to my office, watering my plants and even while stopped at red lights=) I could NOT put this down! I went in totally blind, only knowing there were some REALLY great things being said about it. I was so excited when I read in the "dear reader" portion that the hero was a "ruthless killer and a sexually charged alpha" oh how I love a good warning of dark things to come!!! YES!!! You will love the plot. You will definitely love the characters. Especially Blue, Nick's Cane Corso!! Read this!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment