Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Heart of Stone (Stone Brothers, #2)Heart of Stone by Tess Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What is it about these Stone Brothers!?! They make my heart beat faster!!

"Their rough childhood had made relationship a dirty word"

The thought of these "Stoney Hunks" being so poorly treated as children just makes me love them that much more. I want to save them all! Hunter is the big brother, he is the one that has taken care of Slade and Colt since their father passed. He is something else! He's big as a house, quiet, brooding, tough, wild, gambler and a drug runner. He doesn't believe he deserves anything in life, especially not Amy.

"What kind of diamond licking, designer f*ing purse wearing princess do you take me for?"

Amy's life can be summed up in one word "crazyville". Throughout it all she keeps sane somehow!?! I loved her longtime relationship with these brothers. I really liked her in the first book so I was super excited to get more into her head. I loved how she loved Hunter, unable to stop no matter how bad it hurt! Loyal to the end.

If all this doesn't make you want to run out and read this then I haven't done my job well enough!!!! Trust me this is GOOD!! GREAT EVEN!!

"Everybody's with the one they love
I walk the town, Keep a-searchin' all around
Lookin' for my street corner girl"



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment