Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still

Review: Lana

Lana Lana by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So RKL proves once again why she is one of my all time favorite authors! I took my sweet time getting to this novella. I think subconsciously I was saving it for a day when I needed my RKL fix! That was today=) Lana and Akira were hot as all get out! I loved how bold Lana was, she kept surprising me with her fearlessness in seducing Akira. She was so good at it!! I also love any mention of James Cavendish. Even if it is just to say his name, oh how I love that guy.
 photo ab8a52cf9a021e4340de453b47703092.jpg












View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment