Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
I See YouI See You by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Because capturing the making of angels, light or dark, is sacred.”

Do you like dark romance. Dark, dark, cover your mouth in horror, dark romance?!! This is it. I die for these kind of reads. The ones that make you fall in love with a monster.

"I’ve witnessed evil in its truest form in my father; he was sin incarnate and his dark, ugly evil corrupted Noah."

I love getting chills and man did I get them! This should def be read with caution. There are some definite "omg did that just happen" moments!! Really I can't say much more without spoiling things!! Read this if you dare!!!:))

"I want to fuse your scent, touch, and flavor, your sound when you moan, into every sense I own."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment