Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Dirty Bad Wrong (Dirty Bad, #1)Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Spidery itches and razorblade kisses."

The title tells you exactly what this book is about. Dirty bad and wrong, so WRONG! I experienced some "things" that I haven't ever read about before. I think that says a whole LOT since I am a dirty, bad and wrong girl ha ha!!

"So wrong... but so right."

This was another one of those books that I felt icky about liking. I feel like maybe I should have been disgusted!! I wasn't! How is it possible?! If you can stomach the dark dark stuff then this is for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment