Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Wasted LustWasted Lust by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After finishing up Coming for You I was DYING for Sasha's story! I had it in my mind that it would go a certain way, it so didn't!! I couldn't have predicted this book to save my life. I love that! JAH keeps me on my toes like that! MMITD did the same thing to me!! She is full or surprises=) I don't want to give ANYTHING away with my review. I will say this was a total emotional roller coaster for me!! I bawled like a big baby, it was 1 in the morning and I didn't want to wake my husband with my sobbing...it was that bad!! Or should I say that GOOD!! J.A. really did something with this book, hell with all the books in this whole world starting withTragic. I have loved each and everyone and look forward to anything new regarding any one of these awesome unforgettable characters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment