Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Cale (Walk of Shame #3)Cale by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A virgin stripper, yes people you heard that right!!!!:) I wasn't sure how Victoria could pull that off and it feel believable, she absolutely pulled it off. Once you meet Cale you will TOTALLY get it!!!! He is a total lover and soooo devoted to his girl! Cale was so hot, I loved his dirty mouth. The fact that he was so experienced yet still a virgin just made it all so much more hot! This series is molten hot!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment