Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
The Other ManThe Other Man by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have I ever said I LOVE RKL!?!! If I haven't I need to say it more! She writes books that I freaking love to devour! I read them like a crazy woman and won't stop until I am done!!! She hooked me once again! I thought this book would never come out! I needed my RKL fix! And man what a fix it was!!! Heath was my kind of man. Mean and sweet. Ohhh what a combo. Super possessive, totally protective, hoooooottttt lover, damaged man (oh how I love the damaged man!!!) and he has scars! Oh how perfect he was!!! I loved this book and every other book that this woman has written! Read them all!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment