Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Emerged (The Life of Anna #5)Emerged by Marissa Honeycutt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm done!! I am finally done!! 2100+ pages and I have finished! The Life of Anna was a long, hard, crazy and sometimes unbearable ride! I was SO ready for this final book. I needed to get some closure. I needed things to happen. Things definitely happened! I am happy to have been part of this whole experience, it is one that I will never forget. There were parts of this series that will stick with me for a long long time. It was definitely not for the faint of heart, you need an iron constitution to get through most of it! I loved it and would recommend to my friends who like DARK reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment