Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)A Family Man by Sarah Osborne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was not your typical MC book. The cover totally threw me off, I am SO glad that I saw a few friends had read and rated it very high! I wasn't sure what to expect from the "Freaks MC". The way the author built all the characters over the book was totally addicting. I just had to know how each one was going to turn out. I have read a bunch of first person books lately so it was a nice change up to go to third person. It allows you to get a much more broad view of everyone in the story. I am totally devoted to this "family" and can't wait to continue on to book 2. I would suggest this to someone who wants a more touching, emotive story line.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment