Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still

He is KING!

KingKing by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am not sure exactly when T.M.F added this book to goodreads but it was a while back! What feels like years ago! I have been DYING and I mean DYING to read this. That cover WHOA!!!! Even the title makes me smile! My first book by this author was The Dark Light of Day and it was fantastic, 5 stars fantastic. King has all the ingredients I look for in a great book! I love my book men to be just like him! Tall dark and deadly=) The more possessive the better, using words like MINE to describe your girl is a MUST. King has all of that and more. I really fell hard for the supporting characters too! I mean Preppy and Bear!! OMG I loved them!!!!! I heard Bear is getting his own book, YES!!! I am on to book 2 and so excited that I waited for it, so that HUGE cliffhanger didn't make me crazy!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment