Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
The Song of DavidThe Song of David by Amy Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a MAGNIFICENT story by Amy Harmon!!! She blew me away totally with The Law of Moses I wasn't sure it could get much better than that. This was right there with Moses, whoa so GOOD!! An emotional ride that I never wanted to get off of! I cried, I laughed and I cried some more. So many feelings in this book. Amy Harmon is on my "read all her stuff" list, she should be on yours too!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment