Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
PriestPriest by Sierra Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you were looking for a traditional Priest, this isn't for you. He wasn't traditional in any sense. He was more like a Biker Priest...at least that is how I saw him. It really helped me get through without too much judgement on the believable-ness of it all! I saw some negative reviews about how unrealistic this guy was as a Priest. I don't know any personally so I really had no clue! I mean I could def imagine that a typical Priest would not have anywhere NEAR the filthy mouth and probably not the erotic thoughts. I never really minded that it wasn't realistic. Like I said I just imagined him as a biker Priest and they would def have those qualities. Think Lucky from Jamie Begley's Last Rider Series=) This was so smokin hot! It was sinfully HOT! There were some parts that I thought "am I going to hell for thinking this is so hot!?!" So all in all if you are looking for a hot read about a taboo subject and can get past the fact that this guy is not even close to a typical Priest then you should read this!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment