Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Maldeamores (Lovesick)Maldeamores by Mara White
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't have one clue what I was getting into with this book! "Lovesick" was enough to get me to read it, I love people that are sick with love=) The sicker the better ha! Wellllll this could definitely be considered sick love. I am not sure how I feel about wanting these two together?!? But I absolutely, no doubt wanted them to have their HEA. I needed it! I want to keep this review as spoiler free as I can, and if you are going in blind you def don't want me spoiling it! Bottom line: I need more Belen and Lucky, period.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment