Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)Lucky's Choice by Jamie Begley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to start this review off with an "I freaking love Shade" scream!!=) I love this series and the fact that I can always expect to have some precious time with my man Shade=))))

I have been dying for Lucky's story, I just knew this one was going to be a great one! It absolutely was! I wanted to know Lucky inside and out. I have been so intrigued by his character. A biker/priest, yep that was def a story I wanted to hear! I have been right there with Willa throughout this series, waiting and wishing for her to get her turn at love and happiness. I loved the way Lucky loved her. It was just so perfect. I swear I feel like I know these people, like all of them are MY FAMILY! I still hate Bliss, which has never changed from any of the books. If you love dirty hot bikers that melt your heart then this is def the series for you. CHECK IT OUT!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment