Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Rowdy (Marked Men, #5)Rowdy by Jay Crownover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this book and have to say I LOVED the narrator for Rowdy. He had a great southern drawl! The Marked Men series is turning out to be SO GOOD! I have loved all these characters so much. I want to hang with the whole "family". I want to check out all their tattoos and piercings. Definitely want to check out Rowdy's piercings;) Salem and Rowdy deserved happiness and I am so glad I got to be a part of that journey to get there. It was rough there for a bit! I suggest everyone start reading this series esp if you like tattoo'd bad boys!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment