Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Meet Me in the DarkMeet Me in the Dark by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm dangerous. I'm big in every way that counts. And I've got moves that will make them beg me for more while cursing my name."

Doesn't that line just make you want to read this book?!? I swear Merc was such a total lunatic!!! He was bad to the bone!

"They walk that line between angel and demon, and they use it against me too."

There were times that I truly believed that Merc was a demon. Total DEMON!! He did things that I kept saying were totally unforgivable. Sydney was so damaged and brainwashed that SHE could definitely see past all his wacko-ness!!

"Take me there, Merc. Meet me there in the dark and I'll tell you everything you want to know."

Yep see, she is just a little on the scarred for life side! The dark is her permanent residence! By the end of the book I was walking that fine line of "do I go to the dark side with them" or "do i stay here in the light!!!"...seriously I just wanted to go to the dark!!! How?! I fell for Merc, yep I sure did! Crazy I tell ya!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment