Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Hold Me (Twist Me, #3)Hold Me by Anna Zaires
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Julian takes possessiveness to a whole new level."

Yes he DOES! He is so possessive it gives me chills=) I love my book men to be CRAZY obsessed with their woman, Julian is over the top with it. I loved every second of it.

"With my husband fear and desire go hand in hand"

Julian has darkness in him, sometimes it can definitely be intimidating! Nora has been conditioned over two years to handle all that is Julian. She deals perfectly with his nutso ways=) She is just as unhinged as he is when it comes to loving. They have that "sick love" ohhhh I love that sick love=)

This series was truly great! It got better with each book. I highly recommend this, especially if you LOVE a good Stockholm Syndrome story like I do!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment