Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Grey (Fifty Shades, #4)Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excited doesn't begin to describe my feelings for the release of this book! I didn't know what to expect and didn't read much as to what the book was going to be like. A rewrite, new scenes etc. This was more of a rewrite. I was dying for new scenes!! I was also dying for things to go past the first book, they didn't. I have read/listened/watched the first book so many times it was just kind of old for me=( I hate that!! I really do!! I loved Christian Grey and can honestly say that I would have much preferred this version over Ana's, I love the male POV. So just to sum it up...it was good just not mind blowing like i was hoping for. I think the last 25% was my favorite.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment