Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Colour My UglyColour My Ugly by Ashleigh Giannoccaro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows." ~J.R. Tolkien

Colour My Ugly is dark and twisted! There were times I wanted to hop into this book and exert my will onto Renzo!! What a total monster he was! Not the good kind of monster either, and yes there is such a thing as a good kind of monster! Just ask Lauri.

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons." ~Christopher Poindexter

I picked this purely on the cover, I love doing that! Especially when there aren't a gazillion reviews/ratings. It makes the whole reading experience feel more special. I love this cover, so beautiful. Especially after you read the book! It becomes even more beautiful!

"I cannot deny that I feel a new darkness in me since I let myself love this man."

I wanted to go to the dark side with these characters. I understood every move they made and why they made it. I wasn't ashamed at all to love the flawless assassin!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment