Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Legacy (The Freaks MC, #3)Legacy by Sarah Osborne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had to stew on this book ALLLLLL weekend before I could do my review! If I hadn't it would have been full of "OMG" and "SO GOOD!" ha! I wanted to be able to say something a little more profound=)

This was one of those series that just came out of nowhere for me. Those are the best, you have no build up and no unrealistic expectations! I didn't even read the synopsis, I only knew from the title that is was an MC book. These days an MC book can go in just about any direction! This is one that you will get totally invested in, you won't want to put it down. You get down to the heart of each character. You cry when they cry. It is just something so special when that happens! There is dark and gritty, but that isn't the main focus. The is a story about a family, a big MC family that has troubles and more troubles. They also have love, the kind of love that doesn't fade...ever...no matter what. That love is tested over and over, in the end it just makes it that much stronger.

I was so impressed by this series and hope that everyone listens to me and reads it!!=)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment