Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still
Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)Ensnared by Marissa Honeycutt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I am still on this emotional roller coaster. I have felt things I've never felt before. My mind has been totally warped for days reading about Anna. This life she is living is a nightmare. A nightmare come to life. The tiny rays of light in her world of darkness don't even rank. They are so small and so far between that you almost wish for complete darkness to take over. See what I mean, WARPED!! I hate some of these characters so viscerally that it hurts. It is literally painful to hate someone at this level. I hope beyond all hope that the ending of this series allows me some relief of this hatred. Slow and painful retribution is what I seek and will settle for no less!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed because the way this whole series has gone I'm not feeling so optimistic!!! Still thinking this is brilliant, how could I have all these feelings if it weren't?!?!:)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment