Current Finished Books

Keeping 13
Dragon's Lair
Binding 13
Jane Eyre
Once We Were Starlight
I Dare You
The Wrong Family
Muscle Memory
Hate Me
Still Standing
Not My Match
Deep Woods
Sweet Thing
Keep Me Still
Vengeful Queen
Pretty Thing
The Man I Thought I Loved
Tempting Dusty
The Man I Thought I Knew
From Blood and Ash

2021 Favorites

Keeping 13
Binding 13
Keep Me Still

Review: Captive, Mine


Captive, Mine
Captive, Mine by Natasha Knight

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am on a roll with good books!! I saw the word "captive" and knew I needed to read this. I have read SO many of these kinds of books and wasn't expecting to love this like I did. Especially coming off 3 REALLY great books. This exceeded my expectations. It was a little different! I thought it was HOT as heck and Lake was def a force to be reckoned with!! If you love a good stockholm syndrome book then you should def read this!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment